interjectionist @ Twitter

Thursday 5 March 2009

The Final Memory

Three months have passed since the Second Move.

17.5
7.5
???
...

Of all my memories from the second geographical period, one remains so prominent that it is almost always the first thing that comes to mind when I think to myself "back there."








Ducks and ducks and ducks and ducks.




A premonition of things to come?


I dreamt of this place before. I don't think there were any traffic cones then.


Gomorrah!







William Wallace sold here.


Kurdistan.





Jazz and tonic.





Fallout 3 features prominently in the memory.


A speech bubble forms as he prepares to speak.




Fish and chips.








Sasquatch.








I'm glad I was woken up so early to see this.







Windy.












My trip to Edinburgh was enchanting.


Thanks, John.

No comments: